- The safety and efficacy of BEPREVE® have not been established in pediatric patients under 3 years of age
- Efficacy of BEPREVE® in pediatric patients with age < 10 was extrapolated from clinical trials conducted in pediatric patients with age >10 and in adults
Relevant warnings and precautions:
- For topical ophthalmic use only
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the bottle and keep bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Do not use to treat contact lens-related irritation
- Do not instill while wearing contact lenses. Lenses may be reinserted after 10 minutes following administration.
- Should not be used in pregnant women unless the benefit to the mother justifies the potential risk to the fetus
- Caution when administered to nursing women
For more information:
Please consult the Product Monograph at
https://pro.bausch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/bepreve-pm-en.pdf for important information relating to adverse reactions, drug interactions, and dosing information that has not been discussed in this piece. The Product Monograph is also available by calling 1-800-361-4261.